Merlot | Vango, Rolling Tarp System for Flatbed Trailers
Base Price: Call For Price
The Merlot/Vango Rolling tarp system uses Merlot’s exclusive panelized tarp panels that reduce downtime in the event of system damage. With the increased popularity of rolling tarp systems for flat bed trailers, the Vango from Merlot/Vango is fast becoming the #1 rolling tarp system on the market today. Durable and easy to operate, the Vango is the way to go!
- Quick opening, Quick closing!!
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- The Vango system is extruded from 6061 aluminum. Even the carriages are aluminum. The entire system weighs less than 2000 pounds on a 48′ trailer.
- FRONT LOCKING DEVICE
- The front locking device is conveniently located on the front of the bulkhead. The operator can lock the system without climbing on the trailer.
- REAR TENSION DEVICE
- The rear tension devices are simple, fast and safe. The operator uses a winch bar to tension the Vango system from the ground. The Vango can be opened and closed without climbing on the deck of the trailer. Another option is a rear post and ratchet tensioning system inside the trailer.
- REAR LOADING
- The Vango roll up tail can be “set” on top of the roof. The tail is completely out of the way for rear loading.
- The Vango system comes in standard heights of 7’3″ and 8’1″. However, Merlot/Vango can customize your Vango to any height.
- EASE OF USE
- The Vango system is easily moved to any position on the trailer and compacts into an 8′ space on a 48′ trailer.
- DOT APPROVED BULKHEAD
- This is an important safety component of the Vango System. DOT approved, CFR Title 49 DOT 393.106 Total load tested 61,560lbs.
Call for Pricing
Questions? Need Multiple Units? Call Dan LoAlbo directly at 757-615-4379 for answers and volume discounts!