SWAT | PN: 1809618 Hydraulic with PN: 1801686 8′ X 28′ Mighty Mesh Tarp
SWAT | PN: 1809619 Hydraulic with PN: 1801640 9′-8″ X 28′ Mighty Mesh Tarp w/Flaps
SWAT | PN: 1809621 Electric over Hydraulic with Remote Control and PN: 1801686 8′ X 28′ Mighty Mesh Tarp
SWAT | PN: 1809622 Electric over Hydraulic with Remote Control and PN: 1801640 9′-8″ X 28′ Might Mesh Tarp w/Flaps
• Roller Bar Design – A high-quality roller bar design with durable bearings provides for longer life. SWAT® has three attachment options including spline, square nut, and threaded slot.
• Gear and Rack – Precision-cut/built gear and rack eliminates slippage, increasing parts longevity and decreasing costs.
• Gear Pin Bolt – Flanged gear pin bolts to pivot housing. Prevents pin loss and enhances pivot arm security and smooth rotation. Eliminates the need to add weight to the system with bulkier tombstone walls.
• Hard-Pipe Cylinder – Hard-pipe construction with nitride-coated rams reduces the chance of hose damage, keeping your truck on the road and providing a cleaner appearance.
• Tower Mount Plates – SWAT’s wider tower mount plates fit more hoist configurations, cutting down installation time.
• Mounting Brackets – Gantry light mounting brackets and wiring protection tubes are pre-installed. Brackets make it easy to add the LiteALL™ to your SWAT® system.
• LiteALL™ – Durable light w/die-cast aluminum housing. Includes 1600 lumens, 24-watt power output, 1.8-amp draw, 30,000 hours estimated life and an IP67 rating against dust and water immersion up to 1 meter.• Mighty Mesh® Tarp – The strongest truck tarp material available on the market today.
Additional Features and Benefits:
• SWAT® replacement parts will also replace Pioneer rack-and-pinion system parts.
• Powder-coated parts provide premium finish and protection.
• 3/16-inch A500B steel arms, gussets and brackets are specially engineered for the industry.
• Low-profile arms avoid damage from wide containers and compactors.
• Quick-release tarp tube and standard tarp spline make tarp replacement fast and easy – a 1-person job.
• Sturdy crate with waterproof cover and quality packing protect each SWAT® system from our factory to your door.